Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown Casserole
Not just for breakfast! Serve this delicious casserole as a meal any time!
Ready In: 1 hour 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1 of 5 stars
Recipe Variations: None.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hashbrowns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.